Thursday, 1 June 2017

Favourite reason to make/send a card (other than a birthday!

This fortnights challenge at As You Like It Challenge
is hosted by the lovely Squirrel


The sponsor of this challenge is


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite reason to make/send a card (other than a birthday! (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.



Well this is an easy choice for me I LOVE making christmas cards
so I pick Christmas.... I so love this Stamp and set I think I am going to be making multiple cards with this set.



Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes for Christmas
Fab 'n' Funky -Christmas
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes


and as always lately I like to share some photos so this week I have some LOVELY
news my duck hatched her ducklings here they are a few days old
 with Mummy and daddy Duck...







Arent they so cute!!!

have a great week hugs me x

10 comments:

  1. Fab Xmas card and I love the little ducklings. Soooooo cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mix of text and patterns along with this stag, Samantha! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Samantha, love the rich papers too. Love your duck family, the babies are adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Samantha. I love the rustic feel of the background that goes so perfectly with your image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally forgot to mention how cute the ducklings are. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your masculine card and great masculine plaid. Love this card and so glad you shared over at Stampavie and more.
    Billie A
    Stampavie and More
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is a striking and stunning Christmas card! Love the torn edge, distressing and paper combo. Really gorgeous. Stunning stamp too, that would make a fabulous set of Christmas cards! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fab 'n' Funky in our Christmas challenge. I love what you did for it! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woops! Forgot to switch my DT hats!! Fab 'n' Funky DT xoxo

      Delete
  8. Great card. That's a lovely image you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very impressive image. Love it. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this