Wednesday, 3 May 2017

ABC Christmas challenge Keeping it simple

Good morning everyone!





So onto this Months Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge
and our lovely Host is Me!


yay!

This months challenge runs from Wednesday 3rd May to Tuesday 30th May





The Themes this time are:

J – Jingle bells and K – Keep it simple



The Sponsors are:


Me yay! Samantha and my prize is....


and 


For my card I choose to use the theme Keep it simple



I used 2 stamp sets that were sent to me as a gift
thank you to that person she's a star!



I have stamped the main deer image and heat embossed it

Then I stamped off the edge with the text stamp and then distressed it all
a few water splatters and a little colouring in
some white stitching, 




I would like to join a few challenges with my card:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge The Great Outdoors

Crafting When We Can - Clean & Simple  
 A Gem of a Challenge - Embossing Wet or Dry 
Allsorts - Embossing

Winter Wonderland Add Some Sparkle or Bling - 3 Gems



Happy Crafting :)

9 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card Samantha, that stag is very majestic and you picked a perfect backing paper for him...great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovely card hun. Very elegant. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for playing at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking card Samantha! I love your elegant stag and the soft colouring is perfect for him.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Embossing' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the background you created on your card. It goes perfectly with the image of the deer. Great job! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome CAS card-such a neat image! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting When We Can!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Samantha. Love that deer image.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this