Thursday, 19 June 2014

My favourite die cutting die is....

Hi ya happy Thursday everyone...
At As You Like It Challenge this fortnight's challenge theme
is to showcase a project using your Favourite Die (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.
The sponsor of this challenge is
Care2Stamp 


I love Dies and have quite a few but I think my favorite by far has to be the spellbinders plain circles dies, They are the first die sets I ever bought but its the one I use the most! Its perfect at cutting circles without it is near enough impossible and why waste time trying! That is why its my Favourite by far!

For my card I have used this gorgeous image called 

A Little Birdie Told Me and I have coloured it with spectrum noir pens and added some stickles and liquid pearls.

I had fun using up scraps to make the fishtails LOVE those too!

Here is the list of challenges inspired to play:

Twisted Tuesday - must use twist - At Least 2 Animals Twist :Spots Polka Dots.
Die Cuttin' Divas - Things With Wings = bird
Loves Rubber Stamps - Spots & Dots
A Day for Daisies - Stitching - Stitched ribbon

Hugs Samantha :0)

15 comments:

  1. Love your card Samantha, such a sweet image and the fishtails are a brilliant touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Samantha. Love the little banner strip too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That banner is a Great way to use up all those scraps! I'll have to try this! Great card! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous and adorable too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design, adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant and you know I love fishtails too but they look especially cute combined with the ruffled ribbon :-)
    The image is so sweet and your dotty background is awesome -goes so well with the fishtail colours...of course!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Samantha! I love the fishtail border. And that image is so adorable and beautifully coloured. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh how adorable!!! I love the cute image and the spotted sun, fabulous banner and card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image, and love those fishtails and gathered ribbon. So pretty! TFS at DCD's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous samantha.really sweet image and i love your pretty colours and fab fishtails ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card! I love my circle dies the most too!!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that fab kitty and your very sweet card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute. I love your Kitty. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so very cute Samantha, love your image and the fishtails. Probably my first dies I bought too. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this