Sunday, 15 June 2014

Happy Fathers day!

I always said and stand by my statement!
"Anyone can be a father but only someone special can be a Dad"

Happy Fathers Day DAD!
I made a gift card, Style card.

Heres a few challenges I am playing too!
Gem of a Challenge - Gingham Ribbon and/or Design Paper - Gingham DP
Creative Corner - Just For Boys
Sweet Stamps For Dad
Cute Card Thursday - So Macho
Papertake Weekly - For The Boys


As my Dad is coming to dinner today I decided to try my bread making skills yesterday and made some ciabatta,
Its an awesome recipe and too good not to share
I am so happy how it turned out.
can not wait to cut it! and eat some of course haha!

where you can find your way to the recipe

Honestly its brilliant and this will be a well used recipe in my repertoire!

Happy Sunday and Happy Dads day!
hugs me x 
  

10 comments:

  1. Smart and stylish card... and wow, that ciabatta looks good!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design Samantha, and perfect papers too, love the stitching...nice touch!! Hope the bread tasted good xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, I made a similar style one for Paul's dad, but not sure if I'm going to share it now as it isn't half as good as yours. Love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a brilliant idea for a gift card, Samantha, love it,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly, and hope you join us again soon! Oh, and your bread looks amazing!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I just love ciabatta! your looks really yummy Samantha. the card looks gorgeous, perfect for a dad. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card with the pocket for the gift card! The stitching is a great accent. The bread looks yummy! Thanks for joining is at Sweet Stamps for the Dad challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that its such a great looking male card, but a gift card holder too!! And where was my invite for that scrummy looking bread...hehe....hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Samantha, love the fab design. Thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. your statement is so true...love the card with the pocket

    thanks a lot for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this