Tuesday, 7 January 2014

C&S and a Bow Tutorial at TTT

Hi Everyone We have a brilliant year lined up and awesome line up of sponsors too! at Top Tip Tuesday we have a lovely list of great tutorials and guests and also a Tip Share posts too.  

Now for the first challenge of 2014
The Challenge theme is Clean and simple and we have a fabulous 
Sponsor Sweet Stamps and a cute Paper Bow Tutorial.

For my card I have used a Tiddly inks image called wryn whatcha doing
I got this image a while ago and have not colour the image
I kept wanting too! but was worried about her hair
So I decided that it was time I should.

Keeping in the challenge theme clean and simple at TTT and also Tiddly inks challenge I have kept it VERY C&S
I also had a go at the TTT tutorial and made a mini paper bow too!


Here are some challenges I am playing along with:

Tiddly inks challenge - Clean and Simple
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes include a HANDMADE BOW
Craft Your Passion - Fancy Borders/Edges
Creative Creations Anything Goes
Hobbycutz - Anything Goes
Squirrel & Fox - Anything Goes.


Have a great week hugs me x

19 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and adorable.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous samanta.fab cas design and i love your bow and sweet wryn :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Wryn is so cute and works perfectly on your CAS design - love that layout and of course the sweet bow :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to have been MIA for so long... Hope all's well and wishing you a wonderful 2014!

    Lovely card to kick off the first challenge - that little bow is so cute!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. waw looooove your pretty CAS card Samantha. and the cute bow ohhhhhh soooo pretty. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image and a cute bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful CAS card, love the colour you have used. I'm so glad you finally decided to colour her, she is gorgeous, her hair turned out beautifully, as did your bow :) I love tiddly inks images, but haven't coloured one in quite some time! I have however printed one out to try again, as my colouring has (I think) improved since my last attempt...Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Love the bow! Thanks for joining us at CYP! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. she looks fantastic and I love the bow,its so cute!
    Thank you so much for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week
    Hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh the card just came out so well Samantha. :) I have a few digis that I have put off for the same reason, but I can assure you the hair looks fabulous. :D Thanks so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks this fortnight - goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh she looks so delighful Samantha. Love how you've coloured Wryn in and added some turquiose. Looove that colour. Hope you are joining in on my candy Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love the bow! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bow! Adorable. Thanks for playing at Hobbycutz challenge blog. we hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Samantha! Love the gorgeous colours and that super cute bow.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Creations Challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awe I love this image. Love your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Dee Bowz
    Hugz Kim

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful clean and simple design and her hair looks great! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is really adorable! Great clarity and the colors are beautifully fresh. Lovely little bow!
    Thank you for your nice comment.
    Rosi

    ReplyDelete
  19. A sweet image and lovely colors! So glad you joined us at Craft Dee BowZ! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this