Wednesday, 8 January 2014

A is for Anything Christmas Goes

Good morning and Happy New ABC Christmas challenge
for us all at ABC Christmas Challenge we are starting at A once again!
I can not believe we are on our fourth trip through the alphabet Helen and I started the challenge all that time ago and some of the DT have been with us from the start!!
I LOVE ABC Christmas Challenge and LOVE making Christmas Items throughout the year!

Sooooo DO you wanna be ready for Christmas 2014?
YES?
Then 
start now and play along with us
the theme if you have not guessed already is

'A is for Anything Christmas'

Our fab sponsor for this challenge is
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/

for my Creation I decided to make some Tags I always forget to do them and then christmas Eve have to make some so NOW I am ready and its only January! haha!!

I have used the gorgeous Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette bugaboo image I LOVE that!
Heres a close up!

Here are the challenges I am playing along with:

Creative Card Crew Anything Goes 
Creative Craft Challenges Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Ribbon and/or Lace
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes

Jingle Belles - Old & New (Old - Jute and Gingham ribbon / New - Reindeer stamp)


Happy Wednesday everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Super tags Samantha, love the different blue shades and the gingham ribbon for a homespun feel. Thank you for your kind words about our beloved Mog and the hug! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags, Samantha. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these are gorgeous Christmas tags which will look great on pressies or on a tree.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to CASE these !!! WOW !!! LOVE 'EM :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic tags - I'm still recovering from my pre Christmas mad card making - so I'm avoiding all things Crimble for a few more weeks tee hee!
    Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ornaments tags. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, when I saw the image you'd chosen, I wasn't sure what you were going to do with it, but these are fab. Love the shape too.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those fun little tags ... so glad you joined us for an old & new start to 2014 at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These tags are gorgeous - I do love the ribbon tied with twine :-) But you are far too organised for my liking! I really should play along with some Xmas challs throughout the year!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty tags, now here is something to think about, make a tag with each Christmas Card, then you will have lots when needed. Just a thought, but I do love these ones. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. love, love LOVE that gorgeous snowflake reindeer and you've used it to perfection on your amazingly lovely tags! thanks for joining our "old and new" fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These bauble tags are fab Samantha. Love the colours and the details with the snowflakes and fab deer. Great to be in advance with those tags ;) Please pop by my candy. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super idea to make tags now, I'm like you; when December is here I haven't time to think of tage. Love your baubels with the cute reindeer. Enjoy youe weekend,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great! That reindeer silhouette is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo, how gorgeous!! Love your tags. Thanks for joining us at the Holly Jolly Christmas Ribbon/Lace challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are stunning Samantha.gorgeous image and I love the blue colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful tags! I try to create a stash early in the year and if I am really ambitious I will make a few to get my girls and friends started. My first visit to ABC Christmas Challenges...what fun!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this