Monday, 26 August 2013

Do you want one? come and play then!


Its Monday and we have a new challenge and its a blog hop and swap!

Its our First Swap challenge and its going to be fun...


So you will have to check it out for sure...
our sponsor is Doodle Pantry



You will need to run over to the Challenge here to see how the swap and hop is going to work out!


If you have not made an ATC before here are the sizes they must be: 2.5 by 3.5 inches

I have used a stampendous butterfly stamp I have used before here and I have used masking again as i love the way it looks with this image, coloured with spectrum noirs and added a little ribbon and bakers twine mounting onto kraft, I could not resist stacking them up like a card house, used to make them as kids from playing cards tehehehee :) 


Check out the rules at the challenge
Here's the Blog Hop Order 

Samantha <<< Me


I am giving away a few ATC's so if you would like the chance to win one of my ATC's please add your name to the linky and also leave me a comment and I will choose some winners next week!

Here are a few challenges I am joining:

Sassy Studio Designs - Artist Trading Cards
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Jellypark Challenges - Things That Fly
Stampin' For The Weekend - Butterflies


Have a great Monday!

hugs me x

18 comments:

  1. Ooh These Are Totally Stunning Never Done Ann Atc. Oh By The Way Your Link Goes To The Team Blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue, all sorted... That will teach me for writing the post late at night haha xx

      Delete
  2. Ooooh Samantha, these are lovely. Love them. I've never done an ATC before either. I love the butterfly image you've used. They're beautiful honey.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha these are just stunning xx Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've admired many an ATC and yet never made one. I have to admit...yours are GORGEOUS!!!! Love the way you took the photos, that really shows them off beautifully. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your Butterflies ATCs. Like how you popped up the wings for wonderful dimension. Also, like the way you photographed them.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Utterly breathtaking - I think these are just stunning !!! :-)
    Thank you for showing us :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty

    Great blog hop

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning samantha.i love the butterflies and really stylish design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These butterfly ATC's are stunning. Great how you made a card house - it instantly drew my attention to them. Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous Samantha, the butterflies are so pretty. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful cards (ATC)
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so beautiful - the masked butterflies are really effective and love the colours :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, I must say your ATCs are one of my favourites! Love the butterfly and how you added the dimension with the wings - just beautiful! And what a creative way to photograph them! Your challenge/blog hop has inspired me to create my first ATC - it wasn't so hard - but they are tiny, aren't they! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Take care,
    KT Fit Kitty
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What beautiful ATC's and I love the butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week for "ATCs."

    Karal SSD DT
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. Samantha these are all so delicate looking and the wings are fantastic on them hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards, thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful ATC's. Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
    hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this