Monday, 18 March 2013

Shaping up!



Hello friends and readers!
Monday brings a new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs
The theme this week is

Create a SHAPED card

and our fabulous sponsor is

For my card I have cut a circle card and also the papers to match
I wanted to use this lovely Bugaboo Flower Tag 5
I first thought I would make a tag but as the theme is Card
I went with the circle theme.
Now Please forgive my colouring I am practicing with the new Spectrum Noir pens we now have in stock at Penrith Crafts!
I think I did ok as I only have had them a few days now and as I have been away over the weekend I have not had much practice...
But.... I love the way they work and this is the first time using them on a project so hopefully I will improve as I use them...



some challenges I am playing along with are:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes


Anything Goes Challenge - Seeing Double, 2 of something - 2 papers and the image has 2 flowers.
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Have a great day
Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamies fabby creations
and hope you can come and join us at 

hugs me x



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Samantha. I love the design and the beautiful fresh colours
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Samantha. Love the colours you've used. Colouring looks good to me.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous samantha.fab shape and i love the blue and yellow :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this