Monday, 6 August 2012

Sugar and Spice

Hi all

We are well into August and I have to say I am very pleased to say I have Over 50 Christmas cards Made
YAY me!
Today I am adding to that collection with my card for Incy Wincy
The Challenge theme is not Christmas its Sugar and Spice and all things Nice! (GIRLY) and I LOVE Christmas so that is NICE cause I can make Christmas cards all year long and NOT have stress when that Month of December creeps up!

So then Incy Wincy Challenge this week is Sponsored by 
and the Lucky winner will receive a gift certificate too!

For my card I have used this lovely image from when I was on the Stamp Fairy DT
Nelly Ornaments and you can find all 6 images HERE
She is coloured in Distress inks and highlights with Sakura Gel pens
the sentiment is from a house mouse set of stamps.
I have used another of the Nelly Christmas images inside but left it un coloured and just coloured one of the baubles I stamped from the House mouse set, and the back is just the matching papers and the HM bauble.
a few pins and ribbon and a little stickles and 3 adhesive pearls to finish.
thought I would print another of Nelly on the inside too!
and added one of the HM ornaments too.
 and then the back.

The Challenges I am entering are:
Papertake weekly - Sketch
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Paper Play - Layer it up
DCC & Friends - Anything Goes (NEW CHALLENGE)
Pile it On - Add some Metal (The Pin)

Have a great day

and don't forget to come and join us at 

Incy Wincy Designs
Follow Me on Pinterest
 hugs me x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and fabulous papers

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh stinking CUTE!!! Quit showing off..LOL. I'm kidding, flaunt your mad skills!! :) Love your card Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and true to your creative style, Samantha. Everything works together perfectly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50 holiday designs and counting!!! You are amazing!!! Another cutie Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous samantha.fab design and i loev the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, I really love how you've used a matching image on the inside. Nelly is lovely and I love the fab red accents.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative and I love the added touch you included on the inside of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    Love Sharon (GDT). x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your adorable and gorgeous card Samantha.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful card Samantha. I love the sweet image and your design. Glad you shared it with us at Paper Crafting Journey. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card and very well finished. Thanks for taking part in the challenge at DCC & Friends and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is supercute Samantha. Love the design with the stitching teqnique and red and black on to kraft paper. Looks awsome with that image to match on the inside. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

  13. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this