Monday, 21 May 2012

Kraft mad!


Incy Wincy Designs

Good Monday Morning!
WOW we have fabulous sunshine! yay!!
I love the sun and could quite happily be in it all day but I LOVE crafting too!
and today I have a new card for you and its for the Incy Wincy Challenge.

This weeks theme is Kraft and one other colour....!
Our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps

We always get to use a fabulous Bugaboo image but I have used a freebie that they had on offer a few weeks ago! but they have a freebie EVERY Friday so keep your eyes peeled!
For my card I have used my favourite colour BLUE!

I have printed straight onto the Kraft and coloured with a blue Sakura Stardust pen and a white Gel pen, also a little faux stitching in the white.
The Happy Birthday is a PC sentiment from my PC.
The blue spotty paper is a Christmas paper hahaha! and that't it! simples!
So make sure you stop by the challenge blog and see all the awesome creations the rest of the team and created and also our Guest Designer Bettina

The Challenge I'm joining is with are:
Simon Says Stamp – Clean and Simple
Great Impressions - Anything goes
Joanna Sheen Challenge – Happy Birthday
Sentimental Sundays - Include a Sentiment – Whimsical
Crazy 4 Challenges - A Birthday Card
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days - Clean & Simple
Crafts 4 Eternity - Wonderful Wings
Fairy Tale - Things with Wings
Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

21 comments:

  1. I could kick myself for not having any Kraft paper. Yes, I just admitted that publicly. I should hang my head in shame! Ahh well, I'll live vicariously through your beautiful card Samantha. I LOOOVE the color choices here and the C&S but not, design. :)
    Thank you for the email too...LOL...I'll admit, I'm internally still jumping up and down that you convinced me. ;)
    hugs,
    Lisa xx
    P.S. You should steer clear of my blog for a few days, I'm not sure what happened, but my cards appear to have vomitted pink ALL over them... As I know it's your favorite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tehhheheee Lisa you do have me in stitches girl! I am so glad I convinced you too!! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and elegant.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samantha
    Beautiful card. I always love when you use Kraft paper and this card is no exception! That Christmas paper is really incognito, I would have never guessed. Beautiful image too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and elegant. Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Samantha, I love the turquoise and kraft colour scheme.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love the faux stitching....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card hun - pared down style works so well with the kraft card and the butterfly is fab
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks lovely, I love kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is perfect Samantha and I love how the butterfly turned out on to that Kraft paper. Love the faux stitching too. Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card, I love the Kraft card with the turquoise, its stunning and the image is fabulous and high lighted with the white.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    and thanks so much to join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really lovely. The Kraft goes so well with that shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that image you used and the card colour ... so stunning. It is lovely having you join us for the Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a beautiful card. I really love when I see coloring on kraft. It's such a lovely look and you do it very well. Love the Stardust pen too. It's one of my favorite tools to use and it looks great on kraft!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card ! Love your butterfly and your colors.
    Simply is often the best :)
    Thanks for joining Crafts 4 Eternity this week.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, so simple yet elegant! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your image looks so good on kraft paper. The color combo is great, and the glitter and the stitching are perfect details.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous CAS card, thanks for joining us over at Digi Days challenge. Hugs Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Samantha! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card and a layout. Thanks for joining us at sentimental Sundays Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Archana
    www.craftcave.blogspot.com
    www.craftycity.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful CAS card design. The kraft cardstock, and the pens are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this