Saturday, 21 April 2012

Relax! yum yum

Oh my another week flown past but I think I have cracked it with the bread making… I have been making fresh homemade bread for a while but such to the same recipe but…. this last week or so I have been experimenting with different recipes and even started making some different things… Yesterday I showed you this picture
IMG_1158

and asked you if you knew what it would be… I LOVE Lisa’s comment she left she said “ it's a GIANT ENVELOPE to mail me amazing yummies in???? I'm sure of it...” tehhehhee love it Lisa! 
well Ok so she is kinda right it is YUMMies! 
here is what I was making…


IMG_1161
Croissants 
IMG_1163


I have to say I have been VERY good and only ate 1 the boys ate the rest not all all the same day I have to add!! 
In my defence I had to eat 1 to make sure they were as yummi as they looked! tehhehehe! Lisa sorry there are none left well cooked that is I have 6 In the freezer un cooked so I can see if they raise and cook well from frozen…. Let you know about those lol.

OK so its Saturday and its time for a Totally Gorjuss challenge and the challenge theme this week is Boys Toys and we are sponsored by the lovely Heathers Hobbie Haven.
I was going to play along with Sketch Saturday but I was having a brain fart and it was not until I was putting the card together it struck me like a brick! the Sketch Saturday challenge post a new sketch before this one would be posted! doh!! well I like the sketch anyway so YAY!! thanks for the great sketch anyway!
TG_21st_ Boys Toys
The Stamp I have use is called Time well spent and you can get this one at Stamp & Create.

Challenge I am joining in with are:

Whimsy Inspires – Punches or Die cuts – Whimsy ticket Die cut.
High Hopes – Anything High Hopes goes
Paper Play - Animal Antics
Wags 'n Whiskers - Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's - It's a Man Thing
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Something New -  (The Stamp)
Delicious Doodles - Loads of Layers
4 Crafty Chicks - Boys dig it (masculine project)
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Spring/Summer colours.

***mail.google.com 
Please stop by the Totally Gorjuss challenge and also see the rest of my teamies Awesome creations.


And!!!!!



Don't forget we have a DT CALL running at ABC Christmas Challenge
So if you fancy joining our fun team check out this Fortnights challenge and what
you need to do to apply


Have a great day hugs me x Follow Me on Pinterest

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your top three spot for our last challenge at Crafty Ann's Samantha and it's great to see you back for this one too. The card is wonderful and never has a stamp been so well named! That is definitely time well spent - as was yours, creating this! Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely ! thanks for playing at C4E
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut the front door!!! No way would I ever have guessed croissant rolls. That was a trick picture...LOL! My gosh those look AWESOME. Glad to hear that the household was pleased with your endeavor. :)
    As for your card, Samantha, it's a true beauty! Feet in the water, hanging with man's best friend and fishing...my gosh, life doesn't get any better. ;)

    Dang, now I'm hungry....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the little tickets...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card hun, love your story too, great will power only one! I'd eat more lol, they look heavenly! thanks for your lovely comments too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those look yummy indeed. Love your card, the layers are great and that stitching looks fab. Great image too. Love it Samantha.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh you are such a clever girl aren't you - can we borrow you for a few days!

    Fabby card - love the image and the faux stitching.

    Be back to see you soon.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image, I like the CAS layout and all that faux stitching.

    Thanks for making our Boys Dig It challenge so special.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer @ 4 CCC

    ReplyDelete
  9. The croissants look so yummy. Your card is fab. I love the sweet image.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those croissants look so yummy and I love the design of your card too, so boyish and full of details:) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm back to also thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at paper play, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, its so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous male card Samantha, that image is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a fab card, i love that stamp its so cute! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great boy card, Samantha - fun image, colours and the faux stitching really ties it all together. And your croissants look divine, yum I love croissants straight from the oven.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too!

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for playing our Boys Dig It challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    Leanne DT 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "Boys Dig It" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Samantha, perfect card and thanks for sharing. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments thank you! hugs Samantha :0)

Share this